The Higher The Better

Tuesday, April 28

Serious?

Ok america. This is crazyness, I read this article and think wow I live around people who think this way? To sum up the article a teenager in VA was suspended for 2 weeks for bring her prescription birth control pill to school.

Bringing Heroin to school suspension is only 1 week. 

Really? 

Maybe they made a mistake in writing this in the school handbook. I'm sure they have an explanation.

Explanation: birth control pills get a longer sentence because they suggests it's ok to have sex and goes against their abstinence only policy.   


I think this most be a case of the mistaken priorities. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Where are you?

Telling you things every stoner needs to know. I'll review with help of Mary Jane and you get to see the finished product. Email me whatever you desire and I'll review it for you. pottopics@gmail.com